The independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization International Charitable Foundation "Battle of Stalingrad"
(STALINGRAD FOUNDATION) ( www.stalingrad-fund.ru ) from Volgograd (Stalingrad) invites you to participate in the online contest "We helped Stalingrad!"
Inhabitants ofhundreds of British cities, hundreds of British companies and organizations helped Stalingrad during the
Second World War.
The goals of the contest
1. To contribute to the preservation of the history of British-Russian friendship and cooperation during the Second World War.
2. To promote the expansion of friendly contacts between the civil society of Britain and Russia.
Our contest is a gratitude and tribute to the people of Great Britain for their help
Let's remember and save for posterity the forgotten pages of the history of solidarity and friendship of the peoples of
Britain and Russia during the Second World War.
Take part in the contest and contribute to the development of friendly relations between the peoples of Great Britain and
1. Register on Facebook!
2 .Join the contest group https://www.facebook.com/groups/stalingrad.uk/
3. Find your city, village, organization, relatives in the DATA BASE https://stalingrad-uk.com/database/
4. We are looking for historical documents about helping Stalingrad during the Second World War and the descendants
of those who helped Stalingrad.
5. Ask your older relatives about help to Stalingrad.
6. Find information on helping Stalingrad in the city archive, museums, library, family archive.
7. Post documents, photos, newspaper articles, memoirs, leaflets, posters, etc. to the contest group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stalingrad.uk/ or send us an email email@example.com
8. We will be also grateful for any information about the British-Russian military, political, diplomatic and humanitarian
cooperation during the Second World War.
9. All participants will receive participant certificates from the STALINGRAD FOUNDATION.
10. Active participants will be invited to Stalingrad (Volgograd) in April - May 2020!
11. The results of the contest will be published on March 2, 2020.
12. We welcome initiatives aimed at achieving the goals of the contest.
13. We hope for your support and active participation in the contest!!!
Feel free to ask any questions by phone, email or online-chat. .
+7 903 479 5829 (WhatsApp) Dmitry (in English)
+7 961 688 7771 Александр (на русском языке)
Share this message with your friends on social networks